Aussies r tops teams/rosters

Aussies r tops

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Aussies r tops Teams and Players

i am starting to work on some teams for C2k4. this is my first crack at any type of moderating. these ones are Border Gavaskar Trophy based on the 2nd test. If any1 has any requests for rosters/teams please post them on the thread.

also, if u want rosters with players that hav not been created on C2k4 i.e. NSW with Aaron O'Brien, Dominic Thornely, Jason Krejza etc. plz post ur request.

Attachments

• Border Gavaskar Trophy 2004 Rosters.zip
    1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Remember you will need to release the players as well (in .data format) if you are adding new ones to the current team roster.

i am creating rosters for the current BAN vs. NZL series and the PAK vs. SRL series. if anyone knows much about these players and can tell me a bit (general, not every single detail i.e. how good they are at each shot etc.) then could you plz tell me. i need just a bit of info about:
SRL: Lasith Malinga or Herath
BAN: N Iqbal, R Saleh, T Aziz or Manjural Islam Rana.
NZL: J Franklin.

I know some details, but not enough to create a full player.

In the mean time, here is the current Pakistan roster (vs. Sri Lanka).

Attachments

• Pakistan.zip
    293 bytes · Views: 15
Here also are Dominic Thornely and Aaron O'Brien from the New South Wales Blues. Jason Krejza still to come.

Attachments

• Thornely & O'Brien.zip
    682 bytes · Views: 11
These are all players I have made previously:
L.Malinga
Tareq Aziz
Manjural Islam
Rajin Saleh

You can find out a bit about the others from their cricinfo profile.

Attachments

• players.zip
    1 KB · Views: 12
yer i installed it (player editor) and it was jus the same. but thanx 4 the other guyz. Um, jus a quick question, do i hav a faulty computer or have i missed out something when installing plyers. I hav followed this procedure, but i do not seem to be getting the players you gave me in the roster.pak when i open lineup editor.

All i hav been doing is opening player editor, going to the 'more' tab, pressing Import, then clicking on the players you gave me to import them in the free space. it then doesnt show up on Line-up editor. I hav a feeling iv missed something but i cant get it wat it is. do u know?

soz to bother u

I thought this might be amazingly annoying. Manjural Islam (henceforth refered to as Mr X) is a left arm seam bowler, while Manjural Islam Rana (refered to as Mr Y) bowls slow left arm spin. Mr X's full name is Mohammad Manjural Islam, while Mr Y's is Qazi Manjural Islam. Both were born in Khulna and play for Khulna division. Further adding to confusion, Mr X's last test was the also Mr Y's first.

I thought this might be amazingly annoying. Manjural Islam (henceforth refered to as Mr X) is a left arm seam bowler, while Manjural Islam Rana (refered to as Mr Y) bowls slow left arm spin. Mr X's full name is Mohammad Manjural Islam, while Mr Y's is Qazi Manjural Islam. Both were born in Khulna and play for Khulna division. Further adding to confusion, Mr X's last test was the also Mr Y's first.

Yer dude i agree. it is strange. barmyarmy has made Mohammed Manjural Islam whcih is in the game, but his other ones helped massively. while i am juggling studies etc. with this, i hav released Jason Krejza from NSW. a full pack of Aus domestic rosters and Interenational Test rosters should be out soonish.

Attachments

• Jason Krejza.zip
    243 bytes · Views: 4
Do you want to update my roster.pak which already has updated players, lineups, correct bats etc.
The link is here (Get the ICC one)

yer dude i got that already, but im not usin it at the moment bcos i had already made heaps of changes 2 aus and england state/county teams. but i didnt noe it had all the test teams. where is the cut off point for the updated test teams, as in latest teams up to a certain point in time?

Users who are viewing this thread