Aussies r tops Download Requests

yer i think they have been made alreadsy, but im not sure about the boundary ropes...
if theyhavent let me knoew again and ill get them done asap.

England International Summer 2005

Here is my first .sav release. It is of the England International summer for 2005. It includes all matches with Australia and Bangladesh. Here is some information about the fixtures for the England international summer:

1. This is based on the England Ashes Tour. There are 23 matches, but only 22 international matches in England this year. Therefore, I have added a tour match for Bangladesh, because, from the information i have read, they come and play test matches straight away.

2. The matches are in order of when they are played, and not sorted into ODI series, test series etc. But they all are still in their correct over format (20ov, 50ov etc.). You will understand when you start to play.

3. The Natwest sreies, between England, Australia and Bangladesh has a final at Lords on July 2. I have made this match England vs. Aus, assuming they are the finalists.

4. There are 3 savs, so you can play as England, Australia or Bangladesh.

Enjoy the England International Summer of 2005 on Cricket 2004!!

Attachments

• intl-eng-05-savs.zip
    339.3 KB · Views: 29
my name is Matthew actually.

everyone, expect a Aus in NZ tournament soon.

Gas: i am going to wait a while to make the county roster, as from the information i have read, there are a lot of departures from county's but not a lot of signings so far.

I request a baggy green:D (In reference to my other thread)

Here is the ICC Super Series. Here is some important information about the ICC Super Series sav:

1. The sav is made so the user is Australia and the All Stars. This is so you you can play as whatever team you would like, BUT you can change the All Stars squad if you want to, so you dont end up with guys like Gilchrist and Ponting on both teams.

2. There are 4 matches, 3 ODI's at Telstra Dome (Docklands), and a 6 day Test in Sydney.

Attachments

• ICC Super Series.zip
    113.3 KB · Views: 22
Everyone, I apologise but i made a mistake with the ICC Super Series. Now it is only Australia as the user, because i found a problem when putting All Stars or both teams as the user. you can still play matches as All Stars though. The roster for the All Stars, as they are the "Rest of the World", is now corrected.

Attachments

• ICC Super Series correct format.zip
    112.9 KB · Views: 21
The Champ: do u mean a fantasy county roster?

Everyone, I am not sure if this has been released before but i thought id make it anyway. Here is a clear rope, to make it look just like when there was no rope at all. It should be transparent when you import the zip file, as this is in GI format.

Attachments

• Clear Rope.zip
    1 KB · Views: 12
Aussies r tops said:
Here is my first .sav release. It is of the England International summer for 2005. It includes all matches with Australia and Bangladesh. Here is some information about the fixtures for the England international summer:

1. This is based on the England Ashes Tour. There are 23 matches, but only 22 international matches in England this year. Therefore, I have added a tour match for Bangladesh, because, from the information i have read, they come and play test matches straight away.

2. The matches are in order of when they are played, and not sorted into ODI series, test series etc. But they all are still in their correct over format (20ov, 50ov etc.). You will understand when you start to play.

3. The Natwest sreies, between England, Australia and Bangladesh has a final at Lords on July 2. I have made this match England vs. Aus, assuming they are the finalists.

4. There are 3 savs, so you can play as England, Australia or Bangladesh.

Enjoy the England International Summer of 2005 on Cricket 2004!!

Great work thanks :clap

Aussies r tops said:
Everyone, I am not sure if this has been released before but i thought id make it anyway. Here is a clear rope, to make it look just like when there was no rope at all. It should be transparent when you import the zip file, as this is in GI format.
But if u hit a shot that just rolls over the rope, u can't see it yet get four........but otherwise very good!!!!!!!

How about making a Pakistan 2005 Internatioanl season?

i mean the 2005 schedule.

2004/05 Feb-Mar AWAY v India 3 5
2005 May-Jun AWAY v West Indies 2 3
2005/06 Oct AWAY: Super Series (Aus, Eng, Ind, Sth Africa, New Z'lnd, Pak, Sri Lanka, W Indies, Zim, B'desh) in Australia
2005/06 Nov HOME v England *tbc *tbc
2005/06 Jan-Feb HOME v India *tbc *tbc
2005/06 Mar AWAY v Sri Lanka

for the *tbc just make 5 ODIS and 3 tests.

here is pakistan's 2005 calender
http://www.cricinfo.com/db/FORTHCOMING/FORTHCOMING_TOURS_PAK.html

Users who are viewing this thread