Aussies r tops Download Requests

to all with download requests:
i apologise 4 this but i will be away from home until the 10th January, so i will not be able to complete your requests till some time afterwards. i apologise to all waiting for dowloads, but i promise they will be completed!

ok everyone, im back and my sincere apologies for the delay.
Zorax: here is your roster with ss paul and joginder sharma. i have put them into the indian 20 man squad in place of rohan gavaskar and dinesh mongia. sorry again for the delay.

Attachments

• roster with ss paul and joginder sharma.zip
    111.7 KB · Views: 9
I have a request for a black side screen please someone post a black side screen here now that the offsets have been found thank you. Also I have another request for in game camera settings the default ea sports camera is not real pls someone workout some different angles like the t.v ones thank you

Aussies r tops said:
ok everyone, im back and my sincere apologies for the delay.
Zorax: here is your roster with ss paul and joginder sharma. i have put them into the indian 20 man squad in place of rohan gavaskar and dinesh mongia. sorry again for the delay.
Thanks!1 :clap

Here are some boundary ropes for Cricket Australia and ING. Import manually using graphics importer.

Attachments

• CA + ING Boundary Ropes.zip
    19.9 KB · Views: 26
i dont know anything about the sightscreen offsets. and besides, im not really ur man. i do graphics, rosters, w/s savs(not that much effort really required there!!) and a few other things.
Anyway, here is a Gray Nicolls pitchad. i tried make it transparent, but there are about 200 different colours in the picture, so therefore you can do it yourself if you feel necessary. my apologies to those who would have liked it with the transparent background feature.

Attachments

• Gray Nicolls Pitchad.zip
    125.2 KB · Views: 15
Would anyone be able to post the Australia teams pads, keeping stuff, trousers and gloves because as a joke my brother thought it would be fun to change some of the uniform

Could you make me a MTN or Discovery Health boundary rope, and a updated SA roster, willing to wait for both.

Thanks

Is there any chance of someone making a Leicestershire ODI kit, you know, the green one? There seems to be updates for most other domestic teams but not Leicestershire. I'd be very greatful thanks (check out www.leicestershireccc.co.uk for precise pattern)

Thanks.

A new roster pak for the english county teams would be lovely :)

here is the MTN rope (i hope it is the correct 1, if not please let me know). and fr the discovery health, do you mean discovery channel health?

Attachments

• MTN Rope.bmp
    17.1 KB · Views: 128
  • MTN Rope.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Plain Dark Green Rope

Hi there, thanks for all the great graphics! Can you please make a plain dark green rope with no writing on it? Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread