New Intro Video

Do you want me to make more intro videos?

• Total voters

jazz

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have got 2. 1 is wasim bowling gilly and the other is akhtar bowling some new zealander (twose i think)

Attachments

• wasim.zip
    792.8 KB · Views: 50
  • shoaib1.zip
    721.8 KB · Views: 39

Dhoni

School Cricketer
taimurasad go on this web site, there are a lot of crikcet clips of batsmen, all-rounders
and bowlers. http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/cricket/ To save the video clips all you have to do is click on right button of your mouse on the link and Save Target As, click on that to save. That's all. Hope you like them.

Last edited:

taimurasad

Club Cricketer
preet said:
taimurasad go on this web site, there are a lot of crikcet clips of batsmen, all-rounders
and bowlers. http://3lib.ukonline.co.uk/cricket/ To save the video clips all you have to do is click on right button of your mouse on the link and Save Target As, click on that to save. That's all. Hope you like them.

thanks preet, that site have plenty :cool:

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Yeah! No problem man. Hope you release more intro videos...

kapildev

School Cricketer
my first intro video for cricket 2004

guys i have made my first file for this forum. it's an intro video from india and pakistan 2nd odi match . i find that it's a very hot video. hope u guys enjoy.
the file size is 13.9 mb so , i can't post it here. could any1 tell me what should i do to post that file like on someone's website so that you guys could also enjoy the video as i did. thks

Last edited:

taimurasad

Club Cricketer
kapildev said:
guys i have made my first file for this forum. it's an intro video from india and pakistan 2nd odi match . i find that it's a very hot video. hope u guys enjoy.
the file size is 13.9 mb so , i can't post it here. could any1 tell me what should i do to post that file like on someone's website so that you guys could also enjoy the video as i did. thks

You can use my site's webspace. Follow the following steps:

1. Use any FTP(File Transfer Protocol) software. If u dont have one get the trial version from here http://www.ipswitch.com/_download/wsftppro.asp

2. After installing that: click on File>New Site
3. In Host Name or IP Address write 'ftp.tsoftpakistan.com' and then click next.
4. In User ID write '[email protected]'
5. Password is 'pc' & then click finish.
6. Connect to ftp server & upload ur file. After u have uploaded it I will provide the link.

cheers!!!

Albert said:
Can one of you pleas create a movie which is about 5mb. Becaus i have a dial-up connection.
Pretty Please!

I can do that but then quality would be poor. Wht do u say???

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
yes,the quality will be very poor or the clip would be very short.

kapildev

School Cricketer
hey taimurasad i have uploaded the file on your website. so please don't forget to post the link for planetcricket users.
oh thks for letting me uploading the file on your website.

Users who are viewing this thread