New menu sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi!

This is for those who were bored with the same type of menu music in C2K4. Well not to say that what is there is not good! Thats the only feature of C2K4 where there are no bugs obvious to the eyes! biggrin.gif

This is my first attempt at modifying anything in C2K4. But I have tested it and it works fine. I just hope that u like the piece of music I have put in.
well i didn't make it i found it in cricket 2004.co.uk somebody has made it in that site so i thought i would post the menu sound over here.

This will change the music of the main menu which appears when you start the game and choose your profile.

Well the procedure is simple:
1) download the zip file and unzip the ogg file out of it.
2) start sound importer1.1. go to file 3304. export it to a location on ur hard drive suitable to u(just in case u didnt like what i am offering).
3) now press import ogg and select the file that u have unzipped in step 1. wait before pressing yes and listen to the piece. if u like it then only press yes.
4) It should be done.

Lemme know if there's any other piece of music that would be a more popular option.

Last edited:

vibs89

School Cricketer
well i didn't make it i found ithis in cricket2004.co.uk so i thought i would post it over here . so i didn't make it.

vibs89

School Cricketer
and this is the file for the menu music which plays when u r at the Tournament Menu!

again follow the same procedure as above...just bear in mind that the file number is 3305 to be changed is 330

Last edited:

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess you aint allowed to do that.I mean ppl got to download it from cricket2004.co.uk.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
ok guyz i made it... its in the downloads forum at cricket2004.co.uk(link given above by barmyarmy)... just missed posting it here in all the hurry that makes up life... lemme know if u have any reviews abt the music and any ideas or pieces of music that u may want in there

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
hi!

This is for those who were bored with the same type of menu music in C2K4. Well not to say that what is there is not good! Thats the only feature of C2K4 where there are no bugs obvious to the eyes! biggrin.gif

This is my first attempt at modifying anything in C2K4. But I have tested it and it works fine. I just hope that u like the piece of music I have put in.

This will change the music of the main menu which appears when you start the game and choose your profile.

Well the procedure is simple:
1) download the zip file and unzip the ogg file out of it.
2) start sound importer1.1. go to file 3304. export it to a location on ur hard drive suitable to u(just in case u didnt like what i am offering).
3) now press import ogg and select the file that u have unzipped in step 1. wait before pressing yes and listen to the piece. if u like it then only press yes.
4) It should be done.

Lemme know if there's any other piece of music that would be a more popular option.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
and this is 3305... the tournament menu music...

please any reviews????

jacky1810

School Cricketer
new music

hi guys i just made an experiment and i got success in that so here are some of my new music which can be replaced in menu so pls pls give feedback abt that.
1. unzip folder.
2. replace it with no.3304 using sound importer.
hope u guys enjoy this :upray

Attachments

• Track 24.zip
    942 KB · Views: 9
  • Track 1.zip
    791.1 KB · Views: 8

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
I think two threads on the same topic and having the same files is creating confusion

TOPIC CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread