New Intro Video

Do you want me to make more intro videos?

• Total voters
I have one really Cool!!! Intro Vedio for India.

It's 7.60 MB avi file.

Need to convert it to mpg.

I'll have to find an app which does that.Any sugestions?

I'll upload it day after tommorow.

Can I request an intro video for South Africa, with a few clips of England and Australia?

bharat said:
I have one really Cool!!! Intro Vedio for India.

It's 7.60 MB avi file.

Need to convert it to mpg.

I'll have to find an app which does that.Any sugestions?

I'll upload it day after tommorow.

If u do upload it then let me know, i'll try to make it c2k4 compaitable then u can download that.

Maxkarter said:
Can I request an intro video for South Africa, with a few clips of England and Australia?

First i'll make one involving all major teams, after that surely i'll try my best for ur request ...happy!!! ;)

an aussie one would be good but i reckon i would rather an all team movie clip. great work taimursad. keep it going buddy

I'll try converting it my self.

Champ can u PM me the links incase I need.

I converted it to mpg with that converter.
But Cricket 2004 crashes & only audio is heard and I can not continue.Everything is frozen.

What is the problem?I feel the convertion part of it was correct.Then what is wrong?
Champ can u findout.

I'll try to get it working on my comp or I'll upload the file & someone can test it.

Ya u r correct mate i too had this problem once, but cant figure out the fault, its something else bharat. Is it something in conversion like we have for bmp like 256 clours etc, is there something in video also. just a guess

Its bloody awsome mate! Loads of reps for you :D

The balll which bowled Kristen, it spun a mile! :eek: . Well thats Warney for you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread