Australia needs a new captain

simran3

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys i just wanted to say tha Australia would be a lot better of without Ricky Ponting at the helm.:help

They need to rebuild their team and for that i feel they need a new captain , i could suggest Brett Lee as a captain .

He is the only guy in the team who has a likable attitude and also a great champion bowler.

I think he would make a great captain .:cheers

What do you guys think???

Hi guys i just wanted to say tha Australia would be a lot better of without Ricky Ponting at the helm.:help

They need to rebuild their team and for that i feel they need a new captain , i could suggest Brett Lee as a captain .

He is the only guy in the team who has a likable attitude and also a great champion bowler.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

And regarding Ricky, well, no comments, as I'm not an Australian, and I don't know much of their domestic players and leagues, but one thing, that guy is the only skipper after Clive Llyod to win two consecutive world cups.

Yeah well give me Warne and Mcgrath and i will win you all the world cups you want.

His captaincy has never won a match for Australia , Warne was the only guy who was a born leader after , mark taylor and steve waugh.

The reason Australia is in a mess is because he has no brains:help , i mean look he is defending Brad Haddin rather than making a example out of him.

Ricky ponting is the worst bloke on this planet after GW Bush of course :D;)

Mike Hussy or r =S ..damn there is not captain material in OZ team :eek:

Nah he does Ok job. Need to get fast over rates though.

No I think Ponting is doing a decent job. Clarke would be your next choice probably

To the greensim i would respectfully disagree with you , Ricky is acting pricky and needs to be replaced. You guys in New Zealand are taking way to much bleep bleep from the guy on th big continent .

Cmon wake up and learn to stand up to the big guy, sorry went off topic disregard....:boxing

Ricky has to go people he is a negative influence ..get jason kregza back and get someone young to lead :cheers

A new captain isn't going to make any difference to the their current fortunes imo, After all they're going to have the same players...

You need a new brain ;)

I feel Hussey should captain Australia. Sounds like a cool bloke, most of the time bats brilliantly (he had a slump in form but it had to come to him considering the type of success he encountered).

I feel Hussey should captain Australia. Sounds like a cool bloke, most of the time bats brilliantly (he had a slump in form but it had to come to him considering the type of success he encountered).

:eek::eek::eek: NOWAY .......... so far Hussey has capytained us for 3-4 games and everytime we have lost :rolleyes:

Lol at all the indians discussing this, purely because they don't like him and are using the excuse of his team going badly to try and whinge and get rid of him.

He is their best batsman and a good captain. The fact that Australia are loosing is to do with their good players retiring and a general form slump. It has nothing to do with his captaincy.

A captain's only as good as the side under him. It's no coincidence that Ponting had a fantastic record when he had the likes of Hayden, Langer, Martyn, Warne, McGrath and Gilchrist under him. Ponting may have made some strange decisions in the past, but he's no worse a captain than most Test captains around the world. MS Dhoni is being praised as one of the greatest captains in India history, but the only reason he's been successful is because of the team around him, Dhoni would not have been able to have done much better than Ponting did in India last year if he had that team. Dhoni and Graeme Smith have just been blessed with a better group of players atm.

LOL at Brett Lee being suggested as the next captain as well. The next skipper is clearly going to be Michael Clarke.

Users who are viewing this thread