Australia vs England - ICC WC T20: Winner

I did not!! I suspect some guys are there waiting for the last ball or minute to settle, I even thought you paid someone to do, but it was not me!! Suspect I know who, I realized they did not settle the 3rd event you see.

Ah okay. Anyway vbookie is great fun! Makes it all a little more exciting!

I settled it and whats the big deal? The event was over, I was in the thread and it needed settling. I don't see the issue.

Dutchy, any chance of looking up all your bets this WC? I bet you are well above .50 maybe even above 1.00 as a winning ratio!

Dutchy, any chance of looking up all your bets this WC? I bet you are well above .50 maybe even above 1.00 as a winning ratio!

Yeah it has been incredible: I have currently got a 125 million with lots of bets still on other events. Started off with a couple of million!!!!!!!!!!!!:) I will have a tally up of my bets and winnings and losses..

fearsome tweak you Aussies, but Dutchad is a legend he donated me more than I put in for the Aussies :p

Chak De England! England Zindobabad! OMG WE WON WOW NOW WE WILL CREATE EPL! Just need to find a greedy little English troll to play the part of Modi, we will have trouble finding C grade actors and tacky uniforms and music though.

bad luck for me I was having 11Million before semifinal and now just 4.7Million.:facepalm

Enough spaming WestIndian. :p

Users who are viewing this thread