Australia vs India 2007 First Test

Ganguly and Tendulkar really need to hit out tomorrow.

sorry for u all guys i can understand but still "Abhas" I. pathan,i have sachin as captain so big risk??????????

my four bowlers:Lee,Clark,Kumble and Khan:P
my batsman not doing good though only sachin and hayden scored

I would like to trade now Johnson with Zaheer Khan. Johnson was actually unlucky to not get wickets. Hopefully he will get those in the second innings.

Hayden is my big miss. Someone from my team must compensate that.

sorry for u all guys i can understand but still "Abhas" I. pathan,i have sachin as captain so big risk??????????

lol.. yeah.. i generally go in with a rookie captain... sometimes it pays off, (most of the time it doesn't... the only thing is, it gives a competitive advantage when u have a different captain from everyone else...)
i really expected him to play...

anyway, apart from that mistake, the rest of my team is pretty good, but it's almost insignificant now :crying

I dont have Hayden but I have Jacques as a bonus player and I have Binga as a bonus player too. Gilly is also my Bonus and Clarke my captain. Hopefully Punter can get a good score this innings as hes my bonus player as well. I have Kumble and Khan as well as Sachin. Unfortunately I took Hussey though..

well now i dont care about my aussie batsmen getting runs i just want them to get out early. just waaana see an indian win

Last edited:
well now i dont care about my aussie batsmen getting runs i just want them to get out early. just waaana see an indian win

Dont worry.The bowlers have been setting up Indian wins in the recent past.
Remember the England Tour.

Your team is better then mine since I don't have Hayden. I'll need a quick out of Hayden and Ponting piling up some runs.

Users who are viewing this thread