PS3: Australia won the Carlton Mid Tri Series

In the final Carlton Mid Series group game James Tredwell and Danny Briggs combine to spin India into trouble after Anderson and Broad couldn't make inroads.
tredwellpchl.jpg untitled.png

You forgot to mention your brilliant batting...:thumbs
I am not going to go Kevin Pietersen about it, in the context of the majority of most Bradman online players wasn’t that impressive but thankyou anyway.
:)

I am not going to go Kevin Pietersen about it, in the context of the majority of most Bradman online players wasn’t that impressive but thankyou anyway.
:)
I dont know about the majority but I thought you batted really well today as I tried everything but couldn't get you out...Maybe the grassy pitch did the trick...;)

I dont know about the majority but I thought you batted really well today as I tried everything but couldn't get you out...Maybe the grassy pitch did the trick...;)
A green pitch would favour the bowler over batsman. Not to mention the game was played at lords I think England were already on the plane home,

Congrats paul. Glad that you made it into the final. Good scorecard btw! Eagerly awaiting for ur performance in the finals.

Congrats paul. Glad that you made it into the final. Good scorecard btw! Eagerly awaiting for ur performance in the finals.

IMG_20150209_125111.JPG

Australia won the Carlton Mid Tri Series Trophy in a High Scoring thriller.

Australia won the toss and sent England to bat first. England started aggressively and made 67/0 in the powerplay. Batsmen were taunting the Australian bowling attack and made 195 and were all out in the last over of the innings.

Australia made a trembling start and lost Watson for a cheap score. But Finch and Smith stood their ground and laid a platform for the middle order. Again wickets started to fall in quick pace and Australia was 119/6. Though the RRR was within reach stopping the wicket fall was the main intention of the batsmen.

Hodge and Faulkner gave hope to Australia and made a partnership of 79* and got the victory in 22.5 overs.

IMG_20150209_010105.jpg IMG_20150209_010112.jpg
IMG_20150209_010054.jpg

View attachment 139357

Australia won the Carlton Mid Tri Series Trophy in a High Scoring thriller.

Australia won the toss and sent England to bat first. England started aggressively and made 67/0 in the powerplay. Batsmen were taunting the Australian bowling attack and made 195 and were all out in the last over of the innings.

Australia made a trembling start and lost Watson for a cheap score. But Finch and Smith stood their ground and laid a platform for the middle order. Again wickets started to fall in quick pace and Australia was 119/6. Though the RRR was within reach stopping the wicket fall was the main intention of the batsmen.

Hodge and Faulkner gave hope to Australia and made a partnership of 79* and got the victory in 22.5 overs.

View attachment 139358 View attachment 139359
View attachment 139360
Congratulations to Australia and @everythingtaken for winning the Carlton Mid Series. It was a nerve racking final and a great one to play in.[DOUBLEPOST=1423486109][/DOUBLEPOST]
It wasn't to be Bala looking back now I see my mistake with the bowling it was unbalanced and too many spin bowlers. I think variation is the key in future encounters.

Users who are viewing this thread