Australian Domestic Cricket

You know who failed with the bat again.

Copeland what a star, another 5 fer and on a pretty dead wicket from how our batters handled it.

Finch is starting to deliver on his potential and Wade is putting his hand up for Test backup keeper with Paine not going so well.

Mitch Marsh amazing start to his career is starting to take a minor bump of late.

Nicely timed 3 fer by McKay, Harris misses out on the chance to push his claims further, he'll probably be annoyed if he doesn't play tonight.

Why was Darren Pattinson playing :confused: Although he's bowling pretty well. OR Ql d are just (batting) crap
Go on, suggest someone else; Harwood/Siddle/Jim Pattinson are out with injury, and it's at the Gabba, hardly a spinning track. Pattinson's bowled well and I guess brings test experience into the team? I dunno.

Hehe all other batsmen apart from Hughes are failing before the NZ tour, including North and Katich :)

Marsh and Hazlewood are really getting me angry, oh ffs even Hopes and McKay are performing, what in the world is going on :noway

Not even a single good performance by those 2, at least try to go above Robelinda's performance record :p

Instead of listening to James Brown - Sex Machine, you watch some old cricket videos to turn you on? :laugh

Now its time for them to kick some ass as a Queensland win means they are in the Final.
Cooper has really dropped in form, apart from his knock against WI he hasn't done much for months now.

Will be an interesting chase without our big guns in Smith and Warner. A lot will depend on Jaques.

Users who are viewing this thread