Australian Open 2005

WHAT A BRILLIANT MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 odd Match points for Safin!!!

This is THE best match I have EVER seen!

Both players played superbly...Federer played some terrific shots especially when Safin had the Match Point.

Well played Safin :hpraise :clap :clap :clap :clap

I hope the other Semi-Final is just as good!

Last edited:
now we want Safin to win the final don't we, i dont really like Hewitt or Roddick, who we think for the womens then S Willaims of Davenport???

I would like safin to win but i doubt whether hewitt will have any energy left in him after the energy sapping last 2 games !

Davenport Vs Williams
Go Lindsay Go!
Go Safin Go!

yeah roddick will just control the match with his hard hitting shots, and if he is intelligent enough, will just make Hewitt run all over the court and tire him out

but that is not the case though, surprisingly enough
Hewitt serving fot the match , leads 2 sets to one and 5-1 in the 4th set

I didn't get to see much of this match....I suppose Hewitt played brilliantly or it was just a bad day for Roddick.I was expecting a 5 setter... :(

Can't wait for the Final!

Go Safin!! :)

yeah i agree, hewitt is too arrogant and shouldn't get this far, while Safin deserves the title purely for knocking Federer out

Federer won 27 straight games and he lost vs. Safin i have to say safin did a very good job it takes 4 hours to finish match very excitting match i think in the final it would be hewitt vs. safin

GO SAFIN !!!!!!!

And Johansson got new record of Aces 51 but he lost the match vs. Agassi and Agassi was standing so back during Johansson did his serve

Last edited:
I think there should be a vBookie for the Australian Open, womens and mens.

Well it is a cricket forum, I don't think any more sports will be added seeing that this forum is based around cricket and other sports don't get as much attention as cricket

Well Serena pulled off a great comeback in the women's finals and now it will be Hewitt vs Safin. I really don't care about either...I guess I'll be supporting Hewitt.

Safin Vs Hewitt , Live on star sports
what a gr8 game coming up !!
Go Safin Go !

Users who are viewing this thread