Australian Premier League XIII

What a lousy performance that was! None of the departments were able to do good. First batting collapse and then insufficient runs led to ineffectual bowling. Poor match that! :(

Yes, nice to start off on the right foot. Both the bowling and the batting held up. Really proud of the team and the result is pleasing. Hope they keep it up through out the season.

A great performance from the side first up. Anderson led the way with the ball, and had great support all-round, with no real weak links in our attack. Starc and Razzaq were maybe a little expensive compared to the others but still played well.

Batting, starts for everyone, so a good sign. Would have liked to see Davis go on and make a fifty at 3 but he'll get more chances over the season to score runs. Rogers scored some needed runs which will do his confidence good. And of course, a splendid performance from our South African batting pair.

This is the annoying thing about letting managers choose pitch types. It takes ages for everyone to finally get their lineups in.

This is the annoying thing about letting managers choose pitch types. It takes ages for everyone to finally get their lineups in.

I thought people liked it like that, but if everyone agrees we can go back to me choosing.

No problem, as of next round I'll do them randomly, unless there are any major objections. I just remembered people wanting to choose them in earlier season so I thought I'd give it a go. No harm done, keep the line-ups coming if you are the home team or your opposition has named the pitch.

Allowing the managers to choose a pitch type for their home ground,which would remain fixed until mid-season or the end of the season would be another option (that way,we don't have to wait until the home team chooses the pitch),but I like the idea of you choosing the pitch better as well.

Users who are viewing this thread