Australian Premier League XIII

That was a much improved performance there. Clarke continues to just be woeful though, but because we're playing on a poor pitch again next round I'll keep him in the team for his bowling.

Last edited:
Top-order wobbled badly but then Dhoni and Broad tactically relieved our innings. There wasn't anything other good in batting as we were able to put only 205.

However, bowling was really strong. We took regular wickets. But, Misbah was able to take on and he won it for them. :(

only our second loss of the season, the score we put up was never defendable but the bowlers made the most of the conditions and picked up regular wickets to keep us in the hunt.

Well that was an important result. The spin twins were brilliant and were supported by Ryan Harris. Th batsmen werent convincing but did enough to do the job. Good to see White also getting among the runs now.

Season XIII? Holy crap! Well done Biggy. I miss the days.

I'd love to. Busy days but I see you've dual managers so it won't be that hard on me. :) I'd be with Dipak and Gold Coast Crusaders; he'd definitely agree.

I'd love to. Busy days but I see you've dual managers so it won't be that hard on me. :) I'd be with Dipak and Gold Coast Crusaders; he'd definitely agree.

Yeh I go pretty slow as well these days so no rushing really, just ask him.

Users who are viewing this thread