Australian State Patch

Does anyone want an Australian State Patch??

• Total voters

AusRule

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Clearing up a few things

to clear up few things up

SA Squad

Cullen Bailey
- Leg Spin Bowler
Shane Deitz - Batsman
Ben Cameron - Batsman
Nathan Adcock - Batsman
Mark Cleary - Bowling Allrounder

and Matthew Elliott went to a better place ;)

GeneralInzamam

School Cricketer
I took the liberty of working on the state patch. Here's a screenie of my Victoria ING Cup kit. I've done all the rest and Pura Cup whites just removing any bugs will post on Monday or Tuesday.

They're probably not as good as could be but I can only use Paint and a useful dds program called Dxtbmp.

Have done all squads bar Tasmania and Queensland, can't finish cos Cricinfo is running really slow and keeps timing out(anyone else had this?)

Attachments

• vicscreen.jpg
    vicscreen.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 151

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator

hasun300

Club Cricketer
western australia dds files

Attachments

• Western Australia dds files.zip
    325.5 KB · Views: 34

Cheeze

School Cricketer
Wrong team there buddy. That's the Queensland Bulls. But you might want to reduce the size of the Adidas logo and put the respective sponsors. If you want I could help.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
i'd definatly want this patch and would be happy to help out with some rosters if need be.

wat's the deal with this patch? what teams does it replace and can you get the old teams back after installing the patch? also, do the teams have the real names or will Victoria be Bangladesh with vic players and kits etc

Cheeze

School Cricketer
I'm guessing it would be the same as the 1992 World Cup. Or it would be made in such a way that you choose what teams you want to replace.

Cheeze

School Cricketer
whiteninness said:
and how exactly does the 1992 WC work?
It basically pasted the old teams over todays ones. In other words the 1992 Aus side replaced the 2005/06 side which is in the game at the moment. I'm guessing it would work the same here except you'd be replacing the teams that you play at or agaisnt the least. Once you've done this you could make up your own custom tournament to follow the ING or Pura Cup. By the way I'm also posting the 4-day shirts for the 6 teams. I'll probably get around to finishing the whole kit later in the week.

Attachments

• NSW.zip
    392.1 KB · Views: 35
  • QLD.zip
    390.4 KB · Views: 29
  • SA.zip
    389.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread