Australian Sweater Problem

W

waugh machine

Sorry to be a pest but...

I have noticed that the Australia A sweater looks more like the Australian Test sweater so I have been trying to swap them around (with no success). Here is what I have done step by step:

I opened up the Kit Editor and saved the Australia A sweater as bitmaps.

Edited them (removed the "A", moved the Australian emblem to the centre of the chest and put the "3" sponsor on the chest as well), saving the file as "Australia_Sweater_Kit_Front_512". :cool

I then attempted to upload the new sweater to the Australian team but kept getting the "Bitmap not valid" window. :down

I'm fairly new to image and program editing so if someone can (politely) tell me where I'm going wrong it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

There is a tutorial on the site but in short they have to be 256 colour bmp files and flipped vertically.

Still won't work... <_<

here is the sweater zip file...

You haven't flipped it vertically or saved it as 256 indexed colour. Read and follow the tutorial on the site. Here is the file formatted correctly. You will also need files for 512, 128, 64 and 32.

I did flip it vertically...I just uploaded an un-flipped one...HAHAHA...thanx for the help :cool

Users who are viewing this thread