autoplay/generate innings patch

THE DON

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi
this is my first time on the site, i dont know if anyone has asked if a patch to generate innings just like brian lara 99 will be developed.

i think its a great game but can be much improved if an autoplay patch was added to minimise the length of a match.

I know some are happy the way it is without autoplay, but loooking back to previous codemasters cricket games this feature has been available as well as in all other cricket games

if someone can make a patch it will be great.

THE DON said:
hi
this is my first time on the site, i dont know if anyone has asked if a patch to generate innings just like brian lara 99 will be developed.

i think its a great game but can be much improved if an autoplay patch was added to minimise the length of a match.

I know some are happy the way it is without autoplay, but loooking back to previous codemasters cricket games this feature has been available as well as in all other cricket games

Its hard/impossible to do it but dont worry i will try to do it for you.

Mahesh Babu said:
Its hard/impossible to do it but dont worry i will try to do it for you.

No you won't. It requires the source code and posting on other forums asking for help won't get you the solution.

I think the closest way to make a auto play patch would be by editing the save game file. But then I don't have any idea about the save file.

hi

Sorry Mahesh Babu but its impossible to do.

RoboRocks said:
Sorry Mahesh Babu but its impossible to do.

we cant we ask BLIC makers to make an autoplay patch! We already have EA who dont care a damn about making patches. At least I am sure Codemasters are not going to be worser than EA!

An autoplay patch would increase the life of the game!

We can certain ask the makers i.e. Codemasters but this isn't going to be a mod that the community can produce.

saisrini80 said:
we cant we ask BLIC makers to make an autoplay patch! We already have EA who dont care a damn about making patches. At least I am sure Codemasters are not going to be worser than EA!

An autoplay patch would increase the life of the game!
Thats a very good point. Codemasters always gave me the impression that they actually care about customer feedback and not just the moolah.

Users who are viewing this thread