Availablilty in Pakistan

shery_rsa said:
which shop u went plz tell us, bcoz some people did`nt find i don`t know why?

i went to mehak cd and dvd, which is on first floor te first shop left to the stairs!

Seriously, if the game isn't available in Pakistan, that'll be the only good Cricket related news for Pakistanis in the last week. :mad:

Im going to rainbow centre at after 11 oclock morning to buy this game.....will go there after my college timing

don`t go 11 oclock in the morning, i was there last year and i saw they open shops after 1 o clock.

Cmon Guys .................. Ney Good News ????Game is available in karachi or not ??

hey guys let me tell you the todays story
after my paper from bahria college I reached Rainbow centre at 11.38 am morning
many shops were opened but 1st of all I went to Mehak Cd's or (Qadri Cd) they told me that at the moment the game is just avail for PS 2 and I saw the game running there - It looked good I bought it and they told me that you will get the PC DVD in 3-4 days
after that they gave me the visiting card ---- and I back with happy face bcoz I got it on ps2 but you guys will get the PC version soon- Now I have their contact no. I ll try to get the latest news
:cheers
MHC

if u check my thread i told that its mostly availbale in ps2 and pc version comes out next week this mean i m right.

hey guyzzz plzz tell me is da game released in karachi everywhere because i went to many shops near defence and clifton they dont have any newzz

zurri said:
hey guyzzz plzz tell me is da game released in karachi everywhere because i went to many shops near defence and clifton they dont have any newzz
all new games come to rainbow centre first and they supplied all over karachi so could be same day or next day u can get in you town.

man i asked many shops in here they dont got any newz i jus cant wait for ps2 version only :(

Users who are viewing this thread