Bangaldesh tour of India 2024 (2 Tests and 3 T20Is)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bangladesh fielding first in overcast conditions. I've a feeling Rana will shine.

After the big blows in the 1st hour, Jaiswal and Pant have done welll to even the honours.

These two will need to continue now and let Bangladesh claw their way back in. India bat deep but the heavy lifting will need to be done by these two and KLR.

Overcast conditions and BD have made the most of it. Indian batting back to its normal nature- challenging conditions mean low scores. India will be challenged in Australia if this continues. Rohit, Virat and Gill need to take centrestage now.

I did have high hopes from Pant and Jaiswal and they havent disappointed. Meanwhile LL Rahul was destined to screw up and he has done exactly that. Lets see what Ashwin and Jadeja come up with here. A 100-150 runs more and that be game,set and match for us.

It’s insane how consistent India’s lower order is.

Overcast conditions and BD have made the most of it. Indian batting back to its normal nature- challenging conditions mean low scores. India will be challenged in Australia if this continues. Rohit, Virat and Gill need to take centrestage now.

I did have high hopes from Pant and Jaiswal and they havent disappointed. Meanwhile LL Rahul was destined to screw up and he has done exactly that. Lets see what Ashwin and Jadeja come up with here. A 100-150 runs more and that be game,set and match for us.
Just on KL, playing 52 balls was a good start for him. He gives India the best chance to win with the position he is batting at.

With his 52 balls, he could let others flourish like Pant who I am fine getting a quick 40-50.

This is a solid lineup going into Australia series and great way to get this and New Zealand series started.

For WTC these 5 tests mean everything as we do not know if we can continue our success down under.

I've lost count of the times our lower order bailed us out after being in a spot bother. The top-middle order doesn't inspire confidence.

I've lost count of the times our lower order bailed us out after being in a spot bother. The top-middle order doesn't inspire confidence.
So you are saying Rohit and VK are the problem? Also Gill has lost all his mojo!

If you ask me, we have been bailed out by the lower order quite a few times. Pujara was the rock, post him, it has been the odd lower order player who has helped India. To have the team in this scenario vs Bangladesh, must set the alarm bells ringing.

So you are saying Rohit and VK are the problem? Also Gill has lost all his mojo!
Not sure about Rohit but VK definitely is no longer batting as he used to. Or perhaps our expectations of him are so high that even a decent innings from him seems mediocre.

Users who are viewing this thread