Bangladesh beat India

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Bangladesh pulled off a historic first victory at home and also their first-ever win against India in the hothouse atmosphere of a jampacked Banghabandhu Stadium at Dhaka, bowling India out for 214 to prevail by 15 runs and thereby level the one-day series. Bangladesh's victory was a real team effort, featuring inspired contributions from several players. They fully deserved their victory, first converting a score of 88 for 5 to a competitive total of 229, and then bowling tightly and excelling in the field to keep India shackled and just behind the game from the very first over of the chase

well that was a superb effort by the bangladeshi's but unfourtunatly they lost the series.... but in the final game we came to know that the indian batsmen can play very very agressive if they want to and espically Sachin, Sehwag and Yuvraj singh. i hope india played just like the way they played in the 3rd ODI always.

today was a streamroller for india. India won by 92 runs. Yuvraj scored 69 off 32 balls and everyone scored good today (Tendulkar 47 Sehwag 70, Ganguly 55, Dravid 60).. a good sign!!

Even In CK2004 using Afridi in Medium i only managed my fifty of 24.....he made it in 22.....

the next bangla tour of india has been delayed

bangladesh are just poor they could not even beat zimbabwe zimbabwe have just got young boys age 17-18 come on bangladesh they should not even be in one day cricket. only because they beat india they are still poor

well u see bangladesh had just got their test status not so long ago so they need time they have the talent but they need some experince. it will take some time for them to become better

Users who are viewing this thread