Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 2nd test

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This match will start actually tomorrow already.

And I've included Dilshan as batsman allrounder and changed Rahim from allrounder to wicketkeeper.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Everybody has Muralitharan as captain, except Roborocks, Tarzan and WORLD CHAMPIONS (Jayawardene) and y2j826 who has Sangakkara as captain. So I'll need a great performance of Muralitharan again to be in the top.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Since most of the people have Muralitharan it's pretty even at the moment. And for me Dilshan needs to score big, since not many people have him.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am missing Warnapura :( Ashraful need to score a century in 2nd innings for me ;)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I've got a feeling Warnapura will score a lot of runs tomorrow. And a fifty from Jayawardene will be enough, since three people have him as captain. If Sri Lankan batsmen make 350 runs tomorrow I'll be happy.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

I've got a feeling Warnapura will score a lot of runs tomorrow. And a fifty from Jayawardene will be enough, since three people have him as captain. If Sri Lankan batsmen make 350 runs tomorrow I'll be happy.

If Warnapura scored nothing in 2nd innings i will be more than happy ;)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Sri Lanka will build such a great first innings lead that they won't need a second innings. So yeah, Warnapura will score not runs then.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator

350 all out will do me. 5 each for my bowlers will make it perfect :)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I want Warnapura to make runs, not Sangakkara. He is already on 154 runs and someone had him as captain. And the worst thing is that Dilshan went out for a duck. :mad

WORLD CHAMPIONS

I want Warnapura to make runs, not Sangakkara. He is already on 154 runs and someone had him as captain. And the worst thing is that Dilshan went out for a duck. :mad

I got Dilshan in this 2nd test match , and he scored a duck :eek:

Abhas

Retired Administrator
i had a great chance of finishing in top 3, but rajin saleh's duck really set me back...

oh crap, i just realised, i have maharoof, and he isnt playing...
now, no chance of top 5... leave alone top 3... :(

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
y2j826 had Sangakkara as captain, but he got three duck players in his team that will give -75 points, but he still is close on the top. I need Muralitharan to grab wickets, so I stay above the people who have Jayawardene as captain. Also I wouldn't mind Dilshan bowling. He didn't do anything in this match.

Users who are viewing this thread