barmyarmy

guy gorilla

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've tried to download some kits individually from your website www.cricket2004 .co.uk but on some i could not find a link.the kits are

west indies test kit
west indies sweater
zimbabwe test kit
bangladesh test kit
sri odi trousers

also I cannot find a link for the new 3 mobile pitchad.
so if you could help barmy or if anybody else could i would be extremely grateful.

Im not sure about the kits but the teams section here might be a good place to look, however only Colin (barmyarmy) can help for sure. But if its the pitch mat released several days ago you are talking about, you can get that on Planetcrickethere.

this one -
3mat.jpg

Ste

hmm, all of those kits where made by Bharat. During our server switch, many files got lost. We will try to fix this as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can download our kit update, which updates the kits for i believe all of the international teams. It is a 10 mb or so download. Check http://cricket2004.co.uk

I've tried to install the full kit replacement patch but it will not install because it does not recognise my updated gob file and i've made so many alterations to start again.so can anybody send me the kits in question.....cheers

hmmm, i'll talk to bharat and see if we can sort out the kits problem.

If you dont mind trying the links again, and report broken links on the site so we can take care of that

Users who are viewing this thread