Bat Licences

Sadistic_Shyte

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've got the version released in New Zealand of Cricket 2004, which -- as far as I was aware -- was identical to versions released in Australia except for the box art. However, I've seen in various screenshots around these forums that Kookaburra bats are in the game for some players (Ricky Ponting for one). Yet none of my supposed "fully licensed" players wield a recognizable brand bat. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the deal is on this?

People have downloaded skins for bats for the PC version, that display the bats like kookaburra. At least that's what I've been told.

would cost a lot for licensing

the preset ones look okay surprisingly, they beat the hell out of that crappy EA sports one

but the bats ppl have made, especially the 2GB bats are great

Here's a screenshot of some G&M bats I made yesterday.

Attachments

• post-13-1073337592.jpg
    post-13-1073337592.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 106
Originally posted by barmyarmy
Here's a screenshot of some G&M bats I made yesterday.

Is this the one on your main site or the one in the forum. I see so many bat topics on your forum I am not sure which one to download. Can you please let me know which ones are the best? Cheers.

There is a high quality bat pack on the site which is the one to download at the moment. We're currently in the process of making an entirely 2GB bat pack which these bats (above) will be in. My advice would be to take the basic bat pack for the moment and then get any extra bats you want of the site where they're all uploaded.

There is a high quality bat pack on the site which is the one to download at the moment. We're currently in the process of making an entirely 2GB bat pack which these bats (above) will be in. My advice would be to take the basic bat pack for the moment and then get any extra bats you want of the site where they're all uploaded.

Superb quality...
I think HBS needs extra staff like barmy here

Cheers Colin, I downloaded the basic pack as suggested by you. Good work mate, the bats are awesome.

The bats shown aboce aren't in the Bat Pack at the moment. They're available for download on both the forum and the site under G&M.

Ok, thanks. What other brands of cricket bats are there, that are popular? I used to own another bat, but I've forgotten which one it was, and know as soon as I see the name I'll remember.

Users who are viewing this thread