bats(4gb)!(Batpack Released)[Mods please add the batpack to the downloads centre ]

Do you like my bats?

• Total voters
Thats good going mate.... Cool idea to make transparent bat!!! :cheers
Keep up the good work!!!

hp fan see as a bat maker ai can give some advice

1. There is no poin in making the bats 4 times the normal size until the quality is also increased i hope you understand me.
2. see if there are any corrections to be made in the bat.

( I have Learned this from more experienced members)

I don't want to sound awfull but why have you created a rbk EXEL. Good bat, but why the EXEL?

The reebok exel is a lower quality kashmir willow bat, most international batsmen would opt for the reebok skipper or centurion as they are top grade english willow.

You can't make 4GB bats from pictures unless they are HUUUUUUGE, (and I mean somewhere in the 1000s x 1000s region), and that bat would be easy to make from scratch.

It all looks to blurry, especially in 4GB. If you aren't gonna change it, change it to normal size and it will look much better ;)

well actually if you have a pic of a bat of the size off 2 gb, and you startech it to 4 gb , i must say no use.

Coz in the game, when you play, the bat's size would be the same as 1 gb. The size only increases and more resolution is needed when we zoom in . There, the pic will again stretch and it will all look blurry.

Users who are viewing this thread