Battelfield 2 Missions

rahul_sunny007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys can anyone telll me how many mission are there in BF 2 .

I Just want to know because i recently finished playing Delta force Extreme which was having 20 Missions and i completed in a week so if a buy BF 2 and its mission r less then its of no use.

But if BF2 is long game like GTA : SA then i will go and last which countries take part in BF2 and at which Countries we attack wheather its only Iraq or its also covered more than one country.

then what does it have if the battelfield have not missions. Does it have campaigns and for which country.

Arab or Iraq

Not an online-only game however.

The single player mode is well worth the buy. The AI is decent. There are no missions, just normal capture-the-flag games.

Then can u tell me what the name of that game which has single player mission as i am not like to play online . So what to tell the shopkeeper that give me Battelfield 2 of Single Player.

I am confused after ur comments

No, Battlefield 2 in itself comes packed with both Online and Single Player features.

Yeah but the bots suck !..Seriously there is no point in getting this game if you cannot play it online

Cowburn199 said:
Yeah but the bots suck !..Seriously there is no point in getting this game if you cannot play it online

They don't suck, they're just not very good. :p

Bravo said:
what about the graphics of the game mr.COWBURN?????????????????????????????

The grahics are brilliant. Although I haven't played this one yet caus I am a UT fan. The gameplay in Battlefield is slow for me.
So anyone thinking of playing Battlefield 2 must have a decent gaming machine. Not even those 64 MB Video cards will do.

rahul_sunny007 said:
which countries take part in BF2 and at which Countries we attack wheather its only Iraq or its also covered more than one country.

There are 3 sides in BF2 - The U.S.A, The Chinese, and The Middle Eastern Coalition.

gold, having a 6600GT does no have good graphics:P i know, if u get a highend card like the 7800GTX it will be stunnuing

Users who are viewing this thread