Batting agression help

JarrydSpag

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've been playing the 2012 version of this game on and off since it came out but I have always struggled with oneday matches. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for them? On the old games I was fine with setting the aggression at 5 and always ending up with a decent to great score but if I do that on the 2012 game I end up all out for a score around 180 or 200 at best. If I set my players to 4 bars then they end up with strike rates around 60 and if I try to set their aggression bars higher they just get out straight away. I haven't downloaded the new patch yet. I was just wondering if anyone has any tips for reaching good scores of 250-260 on a regular basis?

open with your best opener at 5 bars
the other at 4 bars
once the opener with 5 bars goes the one with 4 is played in switch his aggression to 5 and keep the new batsmen's aggression at 4 and so on

and after 35th over if your going to slow and with wickets in hand, start batting at 6 bars,

oh yeah and the best way to bowl is outside off stump for every kind of bowler - important this does work really well

Users who are viewing this thread