Batting and Bowling Averages

pumpino69

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just edited the England team to represent as close as I can get it, in doing so I also decided to ZERO out everyones batting and bowling averages. In doing this i fully expected all of my players batting/bowling averages to increase/decrease dependant on the number of wickets/runs they took etc etc. But instead after 2 test matches all averages have remained at zero....not one has increased. Why is this the case, surely it should change dependant on match performances etc etc.
Has this happened to anyone else, has anyone else zeroed all averages??
Does anyone have any advice?

My career players average is consistently going up so I was under the presumption that all others would aswell....was i incorrect in this assumption.

Help is much appreciated!!

Oh, how frustrating!!!

Is this fixable via anyones editor?

Or can it be fixed via a patch. It just seems crazy that in a game all about statistics, no-ones stats move accept one or two players. Hmmm...something seems rushed to me.

Especially as we were told pre-release there would be stat tracking. It seems crazy to leave it out as this is a constantly requested feature in cricket games and it's been included in some of the much older games released.

Also it would be nice if the records where updated. I got 465 with my career player and it didn't come up in the top 10 test scores of all time!

Yes, but it would be nice if that happened, and you could scroll down to see the records before that.

Codies said there'd be stat tracking???? bahaha, well how the hell did they come up with the idea that "hey! lets just have nooooooo stats at all!!"

Wow your first post! Not one to be proud of really. True Codemasters may have had some flaws in this game but an attempt is better than nothing, and it's a very good attempt at all, (I'm talking about the game itself).

iamsostupid said:
I apologise but I can't help being a useless idiot
You sir are a legend whos IQ represents there post count

EDIT: Couldn't help myself but edit the quote seeing as I deleted his post!
stevie

Last edited by a moderator:
.::Stevo::. said:
You sir are a legend whos IQ represents there post count

If you represent that you have an IQ over 300!

It would be nice to have more stats in the game I admit but these are suggestions really for the next Codemasters Cricket game, nothing can be done now really.

Users who are viewing this thread