batting controls

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can some in detail explain all the differnt type of shots that can be played and give a description on how it should be played

thanks in advance

Yeah some please help me too,
as the batting controls are not doing what they are supposed to be doing.are they buggy?

batting controls are fine. if you keep on getting out, go into the practice nets and figure out the controls. Ill give a few for a right hand batsman.

Down + Left + S = Front Foot Cover Drive
Right + S = Front Foot Leg Glance
Up + Right + W = Pull Shot
Up + Left + S = Front Foot Late Cut

Hi all, im new to this game i got ot on the PC. i have used the controls that Squiz gave but they dont seem to work... the batsman just stands there like a pansy, am i supposed to hit these buttons in a specific order or at a specific time...cos im really struggling here.... n e help would be great...thanks

Down=left means at the same time, after the batsmen has stop hitting the bat on the floor, then you would play s or w, these are the "trigger shots" and these are played when you want the stroke to be played
So for a straight drive you would keep her finger on down, and then press 's' when you want to play the shot, hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread