Batting too easy!! (Hard level)

farhan_saleem

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Batting at the 'hard' level is just too easy in this game. All you have to do is dance down the track and use the six hit button either straight down the ground or over midwicket and it is very unlikely that you would not hit a six! If i want I can go on and on hitting sixes till my heart's content and there is nothing to slow me down.

Can someone please tell me how I should use Prakash's Config Editor to perhaps make hitting sixes a bit more difficult and allow a LOT MORE edges so that there is always the uncertainty when playing any shot...such as was in Brian Lara Cricket. Cricket 2002 was just too easy...and although initially I found 2004 to be a bit difficult but as soon as i discovered the "dance down the track + six hit combo" i've become unstoppable!

A great game but I think a lot more uncertainty needs to be included in such shots to increase the enjoyment level!

In order to defeat me one has to stoop down to the level where he bowls nothing but short-pitched unplayable balls...which i now sweetly glide down to third man and fine leg...so there's no longer any fun in bowling to me!

King Gamer - Farhan!

The easy advance-six shot is a bug- only way is to not play it. Do you use a controller? If you do, using the keyboard instead might fix it.

I didn't know it was a bug then- I asked Ravi to get rid of them once I found out

It'll probably be too hard for him though- he could just use the stroke editor to make just the advance shots hard.

Users who are viewing this thread