Batting Trick

VeerVortex

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Always try to play your shot just before the oppositions ball hits that marker on the pitch.Making sure you are playing the correct shot based on the line and length, your bound to hit 4's quite often.Just remeber to click "s" or "w"
just just before the ball hits the marker.I find hitting with the front foot "s" and direction keys produce more fours and i can orchestrate nice square drives , particularly with my lefties in my sides, but works both ways.

Veer

Do this and you will play your hooks too early and your cover drives too late (not that its that easy to find a ball to play a cover drive)

Sorry, i forgot to mention, move your batsman towards leg stump side to get the width(LEFTIE).Otherwise you are right, its difficult to drive otherwise, but now its easy if you do this.

For instance, with your leftie standing with his bat just outside his leg stumps, when the bowler bowls a ball that cutting across the lefthander ,you should find numerous balls pitched about 3/4 length and aimed just at or just outside the offstump.Now let them bowl the ball and while they are still running up, keep your fingher on then -> arrow and down arrow.

Let him bowl the ball and just before it pitches or just as it pitches(its hard to give an exact pinpoinnt description of the ball timing in pitching) and i mean just before like as if it had already pitched(because its that quick) and with your hands still on those direction keys ,press "s".

Your batsman does an awesome cover/slightly squarish drive that quite often goes beyond the fielders for 4.

vEER

Users who are viewing this thread