Beijing Blitzers Team Thread Season 3- From Beijing to North Pole, we are the best at cricket

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Thank you and wish the same all..!!
Just lets get inspired by crackers as how they burst.
I'll be Binnu rocket. (Equivalent to Gilly Rocket)

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Last 5 odd hrs remaining guys, any last minute bids from the owners?? I am really worried now because I think we are not gonna have the best International Players for sure becasue the bidding is going to be very inflated. And we don't have the cash. Hope we get the best from the worse. Anyways our PC Members are also great and equivalent to the Internationals. ;)

ansariaamir_leo

International Cricketer
Last 5 odd hrs remaining guys, any last minute bids from the owners?? I am really worried now because I think we are not gonna have the best International Players for sure becasue the bidding is going to be very inflated. And we don't have the cash. Hope we get the best from the worse. Anyways our PC Members are also great and equivalent to the Internationals. ;)
Are you kidding me about the vCash thing? I already told the owners that I can contribute mine whenver needed...

I hope we get some good players... Specially all-rounders!

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
We have around 20mill...btw don't forget about me...the leading scorer of BB and 4th or 5th run scorer in the tournament last year.

Users who are viewing this thread