Beijing Blitzers Team Thread Season 3- From Beijing to North Pole, we are the best at cricket

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If we are taking Dean Jones, he has to bat high up the order. So lets decide the line up carefully. We will see what we end up with, but our squad is promising :)

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I agree with you Suren bhai, Dean Jones need to play most of the overs so he should come at around number 3 or number 4. I think our side has got the good balance of 5 batsman, 2 allrounders, 1 keeper and 3 bowlers including 1 spinner. So we get 5 bowlers to bowl 4 overs each and hopefully sim doesnt chose its own bowlers and gives the ball to some new 6th bowler.

Anyways we have shalin to take care of it. ;)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You mean Shalin to bowl as the 6th bowler? :p Jones should be our no 3 batsman.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Agree with Suren and Funknath and Shalin/Aamir to open.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Yeah I agree with you Suren bhai, Dean Jones need to play most of the overs so he should come at around number 3 or number 4. I think our side has got the good balance of 5 batsman, 2 allrounders, 1 keeper and 3 bowlers including 1 spinner. So we get 5 bowlers to bowl 4 overs each and hopefully sim doesnt chose its own bowlers and gives the ball to some new 6th bowler.

Anyways we have shalin to take care of it. ;)
I can't understand how people are so ignorant. Can't even read the rules / instructions and in the end blame it all on bugs in the sim.

Read the announcements thread mate - Its C.L.E.A.R - the sim uses 6 bowlers at least for every match, with at least 2 being quick bowlers. It isn't really a bug with teh sim - its very difficult to rotate exactly 5 bowlers, with a 4 over quota, without it end up being repeated every match. If you don't have 6 bowlers, a 0 skill player will be selected, and well, teh result won't be pretty...

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
I can't understand how people are so ignorant. Can't even read the rules / instructions and in the end blame it all on bugs in the sim.

Read the announcements thread mate - Its C.L.E.A.R - the sim uses 6 bowlers at least for every match, with at least 2 being quick bowlers. It isn't really a bug with teh sim - its very difficult to rotate exactly 5 bowlers, with a 4 over quota, without it end up being repeated every match. If you don't have 6 bowlers, a 0 skill player will be selected, and well, teh result won't be pretty...

Thanks for that mate, never saw that.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I already had a great experience with this sim..
I lost 5 matches on edge in IPL PC Style. Three 1 run looses. So, we can expect the way the matches would be in this season.

Binnu added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Even we saw no.9 Batsman hitting 79 off 50 odd balls (MS Gony)

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
I think this shouldbe the right one...

Funknath
Aamir
Shalin
Pranav
Giggity
Binnu(wk)
Ravi Shastri
John Bracewell
Bladescape
Surender(C)
Shantanu

What do you think guys. With this lineup we have six players who can bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread