Beijing Blitzers Team Thread Season 3- From Beijing to North Pole, we are the best at cricket

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Manee's bowling avg will be better than NP10 and NP is a AR whereas Manee is a pure bowler.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
FFS can't you read the announcement???? there are tweaking 2 legs one home and one away.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Fine.. We will go with Manee & lets try the gamble boldly. We have reached till this stage & there are just couple of steps to reach the top. Lets make it. :banana2

bladescape

Club Cricketer
Fine.. We will go with Manee & lets try the gamble boldly. We have reached till this stage & there are just couple of steps to reach the top. Lets make it. :banana2

Come-on,let's rock!:):banana2:banana2:banana2

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Bringing on Burnsy in the last moment is definitely a gamble - Might click or might not click. But, we did observe that Bracewell has done a good job for us. Bladescape also have done well for us.

So I reckon, we will stick with the winning combo? What say guys? Spinners are bad in green wickets? :p

bladescape

Club Cricketer
Bringing on Burnsy in the last moment is definitely a gamble - Might click or might not click. But, we did observe that Bracewell has done a good job for us. Bladescape also have done well for us.

So I reckon, we will stick with the winning combo? What say guys? Spinners are bad in green wickets? :p

I'm always good on them!;)

Users who are viewing this thread