Beijing Blitzers Team Thread Season 3- From Beijing to North Pole, we are the best at cricket

Guys, I even am back.
I was in RGICS learning tactics in Keeping from Adam Gilchrist all these days.
He gave me holiday today. So, from tomorrow, I've to go to him again for Keeping and Pinch hitting tactics..
Lol... me started the 7th page of this thread. even my jersey number is 7.

where are you all guys??
Seriously practicing ah??

Yes. Very serious in practicing. :D The rumours are, bladescape have forgotten to turn the ball. :eek: :p Funky have missed two lolly-pop catches. ;)

My training is a in secret place :spy so how do you know i missed two catches :spy

The captain has to monitor the players wherever they are practicing. So you can't escape :spy Rumours also suggest that PP is having a good party. :p

The captain has to monitor the players wherever they are practicing. So you can't escape :spy Rumours also suggest that PP is having a good party. :p

The owners have a secret base which the captain doesn't know :spy and PP you didn't even calls us to the party:doh

What happened to Usman the Great, Manee and Aamir??

studentski-party.gif

People who keeps partying and don't turn out for nets, will have to pay fine of real cash 100 $ :p Not to club owners though, to me. :spy

So can we discuss a list for our bowling options.

Surendar
bladescape
Burnsy
Manee
Np.

Is that the list?

Also some of the players who were left untraded,

Name: Akash (Akash00)
Type : Batting All-rounder- RHB, RFM.

Name: CP (CP55)
Type: Bowler Right Arm Fast

Name-Gary (Gary123)
Type: BAT-RHB-Opening[Or No. 3]

What will happen to these players? Can we have a free transfer of the one of these players?

By the way, welcome GG to our club. I see that there is a strong competition among the batsmen to enter team XI. good good.

...and 1k to each owners and 2k to me only :spy.

I don't think we can have the untraded players.

Anyways welcome to the Team GG!

We might do something about un-drafted members, allow them to be recruited individually by the different sides, but it's highly unlikely and most probably they will remain un-drafted and will have to wait till next season,

We might do something about un-drafted members, allow them to be recruited individually by the different sides, but it's highly unlikely and most probably they will remain un-drafted and will have to wait till next season,

That will be unfair to them especially for some of the active players. I would suggest, there are teams like BB which needs players really. So we can accept readily one of those. :)

Alrigth guys.Suggestions for Internationals are welcome ;)
Anyways might not be very active as my prelims have started.Have my IGCSE's in October coming along.But you can count on me to post in the match threads;):)

Who will be taking care of the bidding then?

Users who are viewing this thread