Beijing Blitzers Team Thread Season 3- From Beijing to North Pole, we are the best at cricket

How about this one???And I like Google as a sponsor

2meohs.png

Awesome. Lets keep that as one as our official kit :)

A Warm Welcome NP to our club. Hope he enjoys the stay! :) ok, how come BB is just left with one more pick in the draft? That means our squad is full?

I'll reccomend all those who currently don't have a sig, like you and funknath to use them. ;)

PranavPathak added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Also, if you could move them to the first page, it'd be great.

Here are the team's official signatures :

BB1.png

BB2.png

done, and it is looking great.

Also guys, lets be ready and plan for the good international buy. Even if we buy one, he should be a proper guy. :)

done & done. :) We should have a snapshot of our stadium. Name alone is not enough. ;)

Ok here you go,
Till now we had, (Home Ground):- (The Golden Dragon Stadium)
Now it's time to renew and expand the ground. Can we rename it? If we can rename the stadium, I am opening a contest here. Best name with best ground picture gets 10000 Vcash from me. :) Lets take a weeks time for this.

so, what are you waiting for then, lets think and come up with a good name + stadium screenshot. Best one gets 10000 Vcash from me. :)

Suren dont waste your time and energy here. We want you and transfer window is opening up. :D

Suren dont waste your time and energy here. We want you and transfer window is opening up. :D

It's Ok, I am happy here. :) Thanks for the offer. I would like to give a return offer to you as well from there to here. We need a good fast bowler. Since you are one of them for our Warriors, it just struck my mind. :D

Users who are viewing this thread