Best headset for Xbox 360

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Which headset would you recommend for the 360? My nephew's headset has already broken that came with the machine (it works, but the mic has come loose from its fittings, so he has to continously adjust it). He doesn't seem to like the GAME headset that I bought him (still, I suppose I should've known better for just ?10), so which would you guys recommend? One that doesn't cover both ears would be best, so he can still hear what's going on in the outside world (if he's being called for example). Does the 360 have a bluetooth set like the PS3? That looks like it can take a lot of abuse (it won't break if it gets dropped or sat on). As far as price goes, I wouldn't want to go higher than ?30, but would consider it if it's a tough, long lasting set. What's the official Xbox 360 wireless set like?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I use the wireless one, it was ?34.99, but its really good and comfortable. I've dropped it, thrown it, stood on it and it still works!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I use the wireless one, it was ?34.99, but its really good and comfortable. I've dropped it, thrown it, stood on it and it still works!

Well, that proves it's tough, if nothing else. :)

Have you ever tried the MW2 headset (that strange looking one that goes on your throat)?

Edit: Since it's always good to have a backup, is it worth ringing Xbox 360 support? I read a review at Amazon that if you phone them and say your headset's broken, they send a new one, no questions asked...

Last edited:

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
Which headset would you recommend for the 360? My nephew's headset has already broken that came with the machine (it works, but the mic has come loose from its fittings, so he has to continously adjust it). He doesn't seem to like the GAME headset that I bought him (still, I suppose I should've known better for just ?10), so which would you guys recommend? One that doesn't cover both ears would be best, so he can still hear what's going on in the outside world (if he's being called for example). Does the 360 have a bluetooth set like the PS3? That looks like it can take a lot of abuse (it won't break if it gets dropped or sat on). As far as price goes, I wouldn't want to go higher than ?30, but would consider it if it's a tough, loh ng lasting set. What's the official Xbox 360 wireless set like?
i found one for ps3 BLUEtooth pne for 4.99pounds
at gamestation its pretty good
look for xbox one in gamestation u might find some thing

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Well, that proves it's tough, if nothing else. :)

Have you ever tried the MW2 headset (that strange looking one that goes on your throat)?

Edit: Since it's always good to have a backup, is it worth ringing Xbox 360 support? I read a review at Amazon that if you phone them and say your headset's broken, they send a new one, no questions asked...

If you can get something for free, why not attempt it?

The MW2 headset look interesting but i've not seen any reviews. I'm very happy with my wireless one, even got a friends wireless for free as he's now got a ps3 so whilst once charges i can use one.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
i found one for ps3 BLUEtooth pne for 4.99pounds
at gamestation its pretty good
look for xbox one in gamestation u might find some thing

Yeps, a bluetooth would be ideal.

If you can get something for free, why not attempt it?

The MW2 headset look interesting but i've not seen any reviews. I'm very happy with my wireless one, even got a friends wireless for free as he's now got a ps3 so whilst once charges i can use one.

Is there any way to get the PS3 bluetooth set to work with Xbox 360?

Edit: I was doing a little research about the Xbox 360 wireless set and found a fairly major flaw. It needs to be charged quite regularly apparently and once the battery stop charging, you have to throw the whole thing away - and they cost ?30 to ?35. How long have you had your wireless set for?

Last edited:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Had my wireless for about a year 'n a half. No, Xbox doesn't run bluetooth.

Users who are viewing this thread