Headsets?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, I'm on the lookout for a headset for PS3 and PC. I've found this for PS3:

Official Sony PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset (PlayStation 3) at Gameplay - FREE UK Delivery

Can it be used with PC? If not, can you suggest a PC headset within similar price range? And do any of these headsets come with a 'mic. button', so you can press it when you want to say something and avoid everyone hearing whatever drivel you may or may not be spouting while playing? I wish more of these did have a mic. button, because hearing people talking all the time about a load of rubbish is annoying in online gaming. Especially when they're doing nothing but being a foul-mouthed, racist git, like someone I was on with a while back!

Wireless would be best, especially if you can charge it by just plugging it into a USB port, like with the PS3 pad.

Thanks in advance for any replies! :)

Edit: Sorry, this should have gone in the techy section eh? Can a mod move it please? :)

Last edited:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Basically the official PS3 one's are only better than the normal cheap ones by lasting longer. They still crash your PS3 from time to time like all of them. That's my personal opinion of them though.

Users who are viewing this thread