Best Service Provider(Mobiles)According to you?

AIRTEL slightly high monthly expense when compared to other toddlers , but as i say all others are toddlers:banana2

Airtel for me, and sid, Airtel simply rocks here in Delhi. My plan is 250 bucks a month, in which I get 500 Mins to any mobile free, after that 30p call to any mobile, and flat 50p call to land lines. 50p SMS, though I don't use them much. It doesn't get any better. ;)

Oh, and in Broadband, nothing even comes CLOSE to Airtel at the moment. Would you believe it? 1600 odd bucks a month and 1 MBPS in day and 2 MBPS in night, all unlimited.

where are you living? By mistake, I set up broadband internet for my grandmom in Chennai last November and I opted for BSNL instead of Airtel because at that time, BSNL's unlimited plans sounded better than Airtel. But it was 512kbps unlimited. But its a very very poor connection and frequently drops out and the wireless modem they gave was pathetic.

If this plan is available in Chennai, I will ask my grandmom to switch over to this (so that we can have better call and video quality when we chat with her).

P.s: Hope I see the day in India when there is 5-8mbps unlimited connection which is affordable for the lower middle class citizens (for Rs 1000-1500 per month or so). If it happens, that will be the moment when I come back to India for good. I cant live without high speed internet.

where are you living? By mistake, I set up broadband internet for my grandmom in Chennai last November and I opted for BSNL instead of Airtel because at that time, BSNL's unlimited plans sounded better than Airtel. But it was 512kbps unlimited. But its a very very poor connection and frequently drops out and the wireless modem they gave was pathetic.

If this plan is available in Chennai, I will ask my grandmom to switch over to this (so that we can have better call and video quality when we chat with her).

P.s: Hope I see the day in India when there is 5-8mbps unlimited connection which is affordable for the lower middle class citizens (for Rs 1000-1500 per month or so). If it happens, that will be the moment when I come back to India for good. I cant live without high speed internet.
Here you go : -

Broadband plans | Broadband Internet Tariffs | New Offers & Plan in India from Airtel

Look at the Freedom 1699 plan [after clicking show all plans]. I think they dropped the 1MBPS in night somehow, and have a look at other plans as well. 8Mbps, 2.2k a month, 15GB bandwidth as well.

Sid, speed on demand is loot, I'm sure you won't want it.

I have looted Airtel with that for years. Dont know why its not in Chandigarh when I was able to boost my speed with the help of my friend.

Guess I will have to ask him.

2 MBPS super speed.... BSNL is all you need..!!(About broadband)

And about mobile networks...
Hindustan bol rahaan hain.. hindustan bol rahaan hain.... Again My vote goes to BSNL..

Here you go : -

Broadband plans | Broadband Internet Tariffs | New Offers & Plan in India from Airtel

Look at the Freedom 1699 plan [after clicking show all plans]. I think they dropped the 1MBPS in night somehow, and have a look at other plans as well. 8Mbps, 2.2k a month, 15GB bandwidth as well.

The frames in that page dont scroll for me (so not able to view details of the plans). Anyways, is that "Freedom 1699" plan unlimited? I want to switch my grandmom from BSNL to Airtel. BSNL is pathetic. I was not happy with it.

BSNL = :crying
Airtel = :laugh

Guys and Girls...A form of Virgin Mobile is here on GSM

tadocomo.com/

Watch it out.....

TBH, DOCOMO sucks...
I used it for three days and immediately smashed off the sim for its extraordinary speed..

If we send a text message now, (with full signal on both receiving and sending hand )
It delivers after 7 minutes.
And the voice clarity is not up to our expectations..

TBH, DOCOMO sucks...
I used it for three days and immediately smashed off the sim for its extraordinary speed..

If we send a text message now, (with full signal on both receiving and sending hand )
It delivers after 7 minutes.
And the voice clarity is not up to our expectations..

I heard tata docomo offers 3G services. Do you have any idea of its rates and plans,and download speeds? :)

TATA Docomo is here in Mumbai.

anyone sure about the plans it says 1sec=1paise?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread