Best wat to watch cricket on TV in canada?

MohdIrshaad

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
HI,
I live in Canada and am tired of watching cricket on net, i was wondering if anyone can tell me the best way to watch cricket in Canada? I have little idea about DirectTv and ATN channel, i beliveve ATN channel is covering Pak-SA series, but isn't coveing India-Aus series, ideally i would like to wach both series.

Would really appreaciate if someone can guide me into it, i'm desperate to watch cricket on Tv again after long time.

thanks

**special request to moderators...plz don't delete this thread as i need help from you guys into this as pl here in Canada are totally ignorant about cricket coverage**

Well if he can get FOX sports he gets to watch the best team in the world :p I dont think Canada plays much cricket anyway :p
Anyway FOX sports shows some international games.. Some England.. World Cups etc..

Well if he can get FOX sports he gets to watch the best team in the world :p I dont think Canada plays much cricket anyway :p
Anyway FOX sports shows some international games.. Some England.. World Cups etc..

The Fox Sports in Australia isn't the same in other countries. The fox sports in America (If there is one) would not be showing cricket, instead they'd be showing gridiron, baseball and basketball.

HI,
I live in Canada and am tired of watching cricket on net, i was wondering if anyone can tell me the best way to watch cricket in Canada? I have little idea about DirectTv and ATN channel, i beliveve ATN channel is covering Pak-SA series, but isn't coveing India-Aus series, ideally i would like to wach both series.

Would really appreaciate if someone can guide me into it, i'm desperate to watch cricket on Tv again after long time.

thanks

**special request to moderators...plz don't delete this thread as i need help from you guys into this as pl here in Canada are totally ignorant about cricket coverage**

I don't know if you have Dish Network in Canada but down south here in the US we have it. Zee Sports is airing the current Ind vs Aus series and Pak vs SAffers

I heard something about "Rogers" in Canada too. I don't know much about it though.

Users who are viewing this thread