Big Problem

A

abid

hi guys i have just received my copy of cricket 2004 and now i am having a big problem in it.i have a pentium 4 processor 1.6 Ghz and ram of 128 but it came out to 119 or so .now while playing practice nets the gameplay is ok and nice.but when i play a match its really slow the bowler comes slowely and then delivers the ball and the ball reaches very slowly.and so i can`t enjoy the game please help me guys.do i need to upgrad my ram or what ?
:o

i am really desperate... :(

I dont think Graphic Settings have anything to do wit it, coz i got AMD Athlon 1.4 gHZ, 512mb RAM, 32mb Graphic Gard, and i run it on 1024x768 32bit all the other features on full and it works fin ;)

Switch the filtering from trilenear to point and turn of video screens, Video screens slows the game down considerably if you dont have a good graphic card, I am moving this topic to Techncal feedbalc section for your convinience.

well i run it in 800 - 200 32 bit..yeah when i switched it to point it had a bit effect but not much...i am using intel graphics driver..tell me should i change my graphics driver or what..?

can it be the problem of ram ..as i said i have 128 but it come down to 119 so can it be the reason ?

well i`ve tried all these things in 640 X 480 resolution it worked better but not good for me to play eaily..

f1mania also lives in Pakistan he bought a pretty good new graphic card "GeForce4 MX440" for just 3500 Rs consider changing your card now as right now you are running the game on least possible graphic settings available cant go lower than that.

:) Hey guys specially Abid, If u have p4 or 128mb ram or what ever. u cant play this game perfectly unless or unless u have atleast 32mb of 3D card or better.u got to have change ur mother board and purchase new board and 3D card of 64MB which is afordable(cheep now).Then u will see the difference.if u purchase 128mb 3D card then it will owesome.ur estimated expenditure will be between 5000 to 6000.oK :D Junaid do replay me.

thanks i`ll try changin my card and also buy a 256mb ram thanks for the advice .after increasing the LOD it got a bit better...think so..but i`ll purchase a new 3d card

Originally posted by abid@Dec 22 2003, 08:00 AM
well i run it in 800 - 200 32 bit..yeah when i switched it to point it had a bit effect but not much...i am using intel graphics driver..tell me should i change my graphics driver or what..?
howd u get it to work on an intel card? what is it (810, 815, 845, etc.)?

Users who are viewing this thread