big totals and still winning

edenkor

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The file was saved as a jpeg image using paint.
The picture is from the results section of the game. There may possibly be a bug in that the game quoted the score minus 1000 runs. But the picture was not altered. Try it yourself. Go into the past results section (or any section) pick a game (or any picture), printscreen the picture using your keypad, save it as jpeg from paint and enlarge the image. You'll find that the numbers will always have a smudged edge, because you have increased the magnification of the pixels.

okay, I've done it for you. Look at the forum "Highest average win rate". Below is a magnified image of the screen shot by DS 4 life.

I rest the case for the defence.

Attachments

• highest average winnig run rate.JPG
    highest average winnig run rate.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 25
  • highest average winnig run rate2.JPG
    highest average winnig run rate2.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 25

Zai

School Cricketer
Pixelation sometimes occurs when darker colours meet lighter colours in some file formats, especially when being saved from one file format to another, eg Bitmap images to jpeg images as the bitmap image is a "true-colour" image and a JPEG is a rendered colour image, this isnt proof of editing, however i do believe it goes on within this forum, its easy to edit an image and leave no evidence at all, the only TRUE proof you can post in a forum in my belief is to use a screen capturing program such as iQuick screen recorder, which takes a recorded movie of your screen and saves it as an MPEG movie file, starting the recorder and opening up your saved game and match result and cycling through the stats would dispell any non-believers.

[EDIT: Ofcorse you could always post your saved game as well, theres no way you can fake that :p ]

Last edited:

langerrox

International Coach
when i was magnifying it in photoshop in .bmp form it looked the same as i posted it.

Zai

School Cricketer
if you dont believe him ask him to post his saved game or a screen capture movie then you'll know for sure

Liam Williams

Club Cricketer
I believe him. There isn't really a reason why he couldn't of thrashed every team he's played so far.

jimbob

Club Cricketer
its possible that hes done it. just because its unlikely it doesnt mean it cant happen. anything thats really good you will always doubt, when we should just give the person the benifit

jun23

Club Cricketer
think i beat you by 1 run edenkor, also maybe highest individual score, although i think ppl have made more

Attachments

• not a bad win.JPG
    not a bad win.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread