Biggest Victories!!(Oh man!! This juz Rockz!! Dare To Believe!!)

sachin_sizzling

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bangladesh Winning a ODI against a Test playing nation is no more a Headline in 2007.. Its Rather Become a case of How they win it!! Check this now *****!! U'll Know why!! And Guys!! Juz for the Records This is the same game in which Bangladesh Skipper Habibul Bashar Got the Fastest Fifty and Fastest Ton!! I really Feel this game shuld go down as the best damn ODI game that was played...EVER!! I mean for far too many criterias...No team has ever dominated a test playing side like the Tigers have done here...

Match Summary
18yw1.jpg

Bashars' Innings
29ua1.jpg

Bangladesh Batting Card
35xw.jpg

Kiwi Bowling Card
41fg1.jpg

Kiwi Batting Card(This is Off The Hook babes!!)
58al.jpg

Bangladesh Bowling Card
65mf.jpg

Now Thats Not all...The Tigers are on a roll...They are in great form coming into the '07 WC and are at the top end of the table in the Super 8s!!

Go On and break it peeps!! All of my records thus far are unbroken!!(Check the Threads around for details) Did somebody say records are meant to be broken?? Prove it Buddy!! Lets cook up some competition!! Really!! and a Healthy one,Hopefully...Cheez!! :cheers

good record but honestly can you use some better english?

uh! am fed up!!

langerrox said:
good record but honestly can you use some better english?

mate! pretty 'onestly... i've had enuf of u and even if ur gonna think u've had the measure of me... i dare to believe vice versa!! and if u cant understand colloquial language usage... ur better off not eyeing through such forums...really!! i dun wanna hook up with bouts !! and thx guys for all ya comments... go on!! try and break the records then... my records are unbroken...not as yet!! cheez!! :cheers

sachin_sizzling said:
Bangladesh Winning a ODI against a Test playing nation is no more a Headline in 2007.. Its Rather Become a case of How they win it!! Check this now *****!! U'll Know why!! And Guys!! Juz for the Records This is the same game in which Bangladesh Skipper Habibul Bashar Got the Fastest Fifty and Fastest Ton!! I really Feel this game shuld go down as the best damn ODI game that was played...EVER!! I mean for far too many criterias...No team has ever dominated a test playing side like the Tigers have done here...

I dont think using the word "*****" is apropriate as it may offend some people.

sachin_sizzling said:
mate! pretty 'onestly... i've had enuf of u and even if ur gonna think u've had the measure of me... i dare to believe vice versa!! and if u cant understand colloquial language usage... ur better off not eyeing through such forums...really!! i dun wanna hook up with bouts !! and thx guys for all ya comments... go on!! try and break the records then... my records are unbroken...not as yet!! cheez!! :cheers

What on earth are you dribbling on about?

sachin_sizzling said:
this is exaclty what im talking about i dont KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING all i see fullstops and txt language and things that make no sense? " and if u cant understand colloquial language usage... ur better off not eyeing through such forums...really!!" if you havent relised your not speaking to anyone on the forum, your typing and their reading...you dig dog?

langerrox said:
this is exaclty what im talking about i dont KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING all i see fullstops and txt language and things that make no sense? " and if u cant understand colloquial language usage... ur better off not eyeing through such forums...really!!" if you havent relised your not speaking to anyone on the forum, your typing and their reading...you dig dog?

HAHA! He got own3d!

hey..babes....i got a record that diz of da hookz...chek this out....amazing peiterson....he rox....150 off man.. guess how many....keep guessing......119 balls amazing! :hpraise tryz to break dis recordz...homi all my recordz.. unbroken

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 194
yeh its annoying ive only hit about 10 sixes in 5 seasons

Users who are viewing this thread