|Bilal's Download|Requests Are Allowed|

Do you like these or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
your thread title itself so horrible first of fall you have to write your name and then mahela jayawardene face preview comment please or need comments Click Here to see the ac09 download forum rules :)

can you tell me from where he is not looking like jayawardene :p You viral and dhonisingh don't know so you both don't know which face is good and which is not and i don't need any comment viral and dhoni singh :mad::mad:

You are just an arrogant guy and cant accept the fact that everyone can make mistakes. No one's gonna comment in your thread now.

can you tell me from where he is not looking like jayawardene :p You viral and dhonisingh don't know so you both don't know which face is good and which is not and i don't need any comment viral and dhoni singh :mad::mad:
what we saw so that we said if he is not looking like him then nobody will download and install that face to improve your works so that we said :)

Now further if you ask comments and if we give feedback and you go mad on us i am gonna report to administrator. So better be careful:mad:

Whoa, calm down, it's their opinion, if you don't agree that doesn't give you the right to insult them, and say that they're wrong...If you can't accept errors in your work then that's not their fault.
I don't think it's looking like Jayawardene, you can't exactly say why somebody doesn't resemble someone. For example, if I said "Sachin Tendulkar looks like Zaheer Khan" and you said "No he doesn't." and I said "Why not?" what would you say?
Nobody's perfect, all the new guys turn out a few duds, look at Meet for example, his early works were so-so, but now he's doing really nice, high quality work. So even if you don't agree, take it on board and try to see from the other person's point of view.
Everybody else, sorry for the essay :p

Yes man. Be calm..You will improve with time. If you see my first downloads they are really bad....So don't fight and try to improve one your faces.

I am tired of asking new guys for thanks but if they want i can give them Reps not positive but NEGATIVE:p

I'm sorry but Jaywardene looks nothing like himself and with the amount of shine looks like he is bathed in sweat

Users who are viewing this thread