Bin

ya i need to know the same thing
no i have not downloaded Cricket 2005 because i have 56k and i already have preorderd BLIC so its no use to download
anyways does anyone know how to extract files from .BIN files

You need a program called ******.

andyptl18 said:
where can i get that program i could not find it
can u please post a link?
thanks

did u try google ?? Come on its not that difficult,just enter the program name in search box and search!! You ll get plenty of links ..

The forum in no way supports/promotes piracy !! Watch out mate..no more discussion on this !!

Pat said:
The forum in no way supports/promotes piracy !! Watch out mate..no more discussion on this !!

Everyone thinks I'm talking about Piracy, Well I'm not, I'm not stupid.... I actually was looking in Brian Lara Demo Folder and saw the Bin and Bag files...I am hoping to find some way to extract them and try(Keyword) to edit some of them, i.e menu music...I am not talking about PIRACY or DOWNLOADING GAMES!

Lucky said:
Everyone thinks I'm talking about Piracy, Well I'm not, I'm not stupid.... I actually was looking in Brian Lara Demo Folder and saw the Bin and Bag files...I am hoping to find some way to extract them and try(Keyword) to edit some of them, i.e menu music...I am not talking about PIRACY or DOWNLOADING GAMES!
you cant do that

To access the .bin files you need a program called thePower CD+G Filter. I've found the menu music, but the commentary is just really quick.

Users who are viewing this thread