BLC 99 MANUAL PLZ

ballay_baz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
do u mean electronic version ( i do not have the hard copy anymore)
Then No i do not have it
all i have are two help files

DO you know where can i get the electronic version
Also do you know how to play with microsoft sidewinder gamepad ( i mean bowling and batting tricks)

thx

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
squiz said:
Well if you don't have the manual then you'll have to send away for another one to EA

EA are bad enough at providing support for their own games, I doubt they'll be any good at providing support for another company's games..... give Codemasters a try.

ballay_baz

School Cricketer
so none of u guys have an electronic version that u might be able to share??

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Even if we did, we wouldn't post it on here. We're not accusing you of anything, but people with pirated versions of games often ask for manuals, so we don't give them out. As Squiz (should have) said, contact Codemasters, they may be able to help you.

squiz

International Coach
andrew_nixon said:
Even if we did, we wouldn't post it on here. We're not accusing you of anything, but people with pirated versions of games often ask for manuals, so we don't give them out. As Squiz (should have) said, contact Codemasters, they may be able to help you.
Yeah my bad I was thinking of EA at the time for some odd reason :)

Contact Codemasters they should be able to help you out

Ritwik

co-founder
Yeah you should contact codemasters about it.

Actually the manual did not ship with the Brian Lara Cricket: Game of The Year Edition released in India in mid 2000 for some reason. On the cover it says that you'll have an electronic form of the manual (.pdf format) on the disc but that is actually not the case. I know this from personal experience. So, if "balley baz" can show some sort of proof of purchase of the original version, then I think we should mail him a copy of the manual (I have a .pdf manual for SWC that I got from codemasters).

squiz

International Coach
Well it would be better for everyones sake that he emails codemasters for the pdf, they would be more than happy to send him one.

ballay_baz

School Cricketer
Thanks ritwik.
I exactly need that pdf version since its not there on the cd
I have written to codemasters but no reply..in any case i think they would not be interested in sending anyways because of their upcoming blc version
I have also asked them to send me the official patch they released long ago.

BTW what sort of proof would u like in order to send me the pdf manual and the patch ( I think if i did not had the original CD i wil not be able to play the game anyways..so i think that is proof enuf....

thx

ritwik said:
Yeah you should contact codemasters about it.

Actually the manual did not ship with the Brian Lara Cricket: Game of The Year Edition released in India in mid 2000 for some reason. On the cover it says that you'll have an electronic form of the manual (.pdf format) on the disc but that is actually not the case. I know this from personal experience. So, if "balley baz" can show some sort of proof of purchase of the original version, then I think we should mail him a copy of the manual (I have a .pdf manual for SWC that I got from codemasters).

squiz

International Coach
Well you can always play a pirated version of the game, so saying you played the game isn't really proof that you own the game

Users who are viewing this thread