PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I also love BLIC 99 :) it was best cricket game by Codemasters

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I've also Cricket 07,but believe me its extremley boring,not only 07 but 2005 and BLIC too.....

Im a big fan of BLC,and i dont play these new games like 07 etc.BLC was and is still the best...

MacWorld

Club Cricketer
Great game, wish BLC 99 was optimised to have better graphics.

Jit

International Cricketer
BLC 99 pwns I love it but I wished BLIC 07 had same kind of gameplay. :(

vibes992000

School Cricketer
I'm obssesed by it ... infact i brought blc 2007 but still settled for blc 99 !!!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well unless a good arcade cricket game comes out in the next 6 months I am so tempted to install BLC 99 and patch it again

There was a problem with BLC in ODI's where CPU would slog last few overs always, but I found a way round that problem, and iirc, tweaked the AI so tests were good as well.

The crowd atmosphere is still the best I have heard in a cricket game which after all this time is not good

vibes992000

School Cricketer
Well unless a good arcade cricket game comes out in the next 6 months I am so tempted to install BLC 99 and patch it again

There was a problem with BLC in ODI's where CPU would slog last few overs always, but I found a way round that problem, and iirc, tweaked the AI so tests were good as well.

The crowd atmosphere is still the best I have heard in a cricket game which after all this time is not good
Please tell me how to modify AI files or give me the modified ones .. Thanks ....... I really think that CPU can overcome his blind six hitting capabilities after 31st over (in a 50 over game) then the game would be great fun

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is so annoying. About 2 years ago I tweaked the files to perfection (for me at least) but my hard drive corrupted so lost the files so never reinstalled the game

From what I remember, it's the capture files you need to replace, so I removed most of the cpu six hitting shots with shots that are played along the ground.

It's hard to explain, I really need to install the game again tbh, and that might happen in the new year

Tanmay

Club Captain
BLC 99 the best Cricket Game Till Now.EA 07,05 & BLIC 05,07 Suck big time.What Zimrahil said is absolutely true the crowd atmosphere the sound of crowd clapping when we hit a 4 or 6 was fab! and oh how can i forget the legendry commentry and Classic matches man takes me back to my old days when i used to play BLC full day.

Users who are viewing this thread