BLC V Cricket 2005

BLC v Cricket 2005

• BLC

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Cricket 2005

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BLIC is below par expectations,people have been writing crap bout EA and have been hyping blic without even playing it.
After playing both the demos i can say that c2k5 is way better that blic.

cricket 2005 = shiny cricket 2004 with buff player models.

yet all these ppl who didnt like cricket 2004 are suddenly in love with it.

BLC has some flaws and let downs but in the end, it is just simply much more fun

mate we cant select between the frontfoot and the backfoot shots which has totally eliminated shots like the late cut and the sweep.
and also the slower bowlsthe computer bowls are way too slow than they are in reality.

0601731 said:
BLIC is below par expectations,people have been writing crap bout EA and have been hyping blic without even playing it.
its a free world, you can choose and think what you wish. But we'll all know whos missing out.

Why would i want to buy Cricket 2004 with good graphics? most people hated Cricket 2004 but now that make it with good graphics people love it! shows how ignorant some people are are! BLIC for me...

codemasters are also much more trustworthy when it comes to fixing up problems so they will probably release a patch to fix up the slower ball issue. rubbergenius did talk about a possible release day patch

0601731 said:

spot on mate, exactly what I have been thinking for weeks, how can you have a good discussion when everyone is so biased

Why would i want to buy Cricket 2004 with good graphics? most people hated Cricket 2004 but now that make it with good graphics people love it! shows how ignorant some people are are! BLIC for me..

for the umpteenth time ,cricket 2005 is not an enhanced grfx version of cricket 2004.plz come ot of the well.

rickyp said:
spot on mate, exactly what I have been thinking for weeks, how can you have a good discussion when everyone is so biased
we aint biased, we just think that brian lara cricket is better and our opinions are justified

rickyp said:
Exactly! If you can come up with a good arguement at why you think ea is better then you will be heard out. But until then i don't think you can say much.

everyones opinions are justified, cause they are everyone own opinions...

I dont get all this flaming.. Why are some people so protective of each game, its not like you guys made it. I could understand if you were part of the teams who made these games. Sure offer your opinion, but dont go and put down or make someone else view seem stupid, just because they dont agree with you.

Im not sure which one I like better myself, they both seem to have good and bad points. I struggle to win on both, probably because I suck, but hey im having a good time.

Well after playing both demos I say both are pretty ordinary. Cricket 2005 wasn't really built up to anything, and it delivered what was expected of it. Brian Lara International Cricket was built up as the best thing since sliced bread, and it was just pretty crappy IMO

squiz said:
Well after playing both demos I say both are pretty ordinary. Cricket 2005 wasn't really built up to anything, and it delivered what was expected of it. Brian Lara International Cricket was built up as the best thing since sliced bread, and it was just pretty crappy IMO
well thats true,but the problem is still people think blic is the best cricket game ever made.

0601731 said:
well thats true,but the problem is still people think blic is the best cricket game ever made.
well yeah, name a better one. With justification, you can't just say cricket 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread