BLIC 07 Multiplayer

bangash

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Guys,
How would you rate BLIC without putting its AI to the test...for example in a 2 player mode....

I would imagine it would be pretty fun without having to play the A.I, and playing against your mates would be a real test and you would have some classic matches!

From experience i have to say it is who your opponent is. If someone comes in with the attitude to hit sixes every ball I dont personally find it that fun, as i prefer tension and tight bowling. However, the game does excel online with it just feeling so much different to single player, and if the two of you are up for it, online play rocks.

Is good length bowling more rewarding than half volleys or is it like BLIC 05 where the difference is only slight.

if you bowl any line consistently you are most likely going to get hit to the boundary sooner or later.

you have to change it up regularly - after all, you're playing against human opponents. however, bowling most of your balls at a good length (while changing up the pace) is a good place to start.

Are there any 'cheats' in the game to get wickets or constantly keep runs down in ways that would seem normal in real cricket, such as yorkers every ball?

hmm, you could bowl short and really slow. apparently it bounces twice and causes an lbw, but ive only heard of one person doing this.

dippa said:
hmm, you could bowl short and really slow. apparently it bounces twice and causes an lbw, but ive only heard of one person doing this.
And those who do that, know that they are clinging on to desperation to get a wicket.

which gives me a feeling that ignoring the A.I part this surely is a good game overall....after all we must appreciate the effort by Codemasters....(That will lead to a better game in 2008)... :P think of it...

Users who are viewing this thread