hype?

rajeev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have played BLC99, Cricket 02,04, BLIC 05 and EA cricket 07 and i might us say that BLC 99 and cricket 07 are the best of all. for a cricket player like me BLIC 05 was just too easy to play. A lot of boundaries were behind the wicket. Hitting sixes was a piece of cake. Cricket 07 has made it harder at the higher levels. The addition of twenty 20 cup has been brilliant and the presentation of the overall game has been fantastic. Had very close games on EA 07.

Have started to play ashes mode on the level 5 and playing as england.

Currently looking forward to BLIC 07, but my main worry is will BLIC 07 live up to the hype and expectations of all the cricket fans around the world since ea have done a decent job in cricket 07 and BLIC 07 should make the AI more powerful and realistic. BLIC 05 was more of an arcade mode which is not in reality.

cricket is a game played in the mind and not on arcade mode where every second ball would land in the third man or fine leg stands.

Can codies live up to the hype? only time will tell!

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Problem is we demand too much, I reckon Cricket 2004 was pretty real in few aspects (but can be argued) and no game has matched it in my eyes so far. In fact, it has deteriorated. The only feature I am interested in BLIC 07 is online play and nothing else. I don't care if it doesn't have official names etc. Nothing can be better than a human opponent and its about time we had a game to make that happen.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Yea online play is definitely one to look forward to and it will remove any of the AI problems this game may have.
From what I've seen looks like it will still have the arcadey feel about it.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Old pro Siddarth is pretty spot on in his assessment.

Users who are viewing this thread