BLIC 07 screenshot thread

lol no bugging mate, but I don't have magic to make the pics appear, so times needed. I hope you enjoyed them all.

Oh and great pics exprezzo!

:)

The run is realistic in terms of loss of wicket, but in terms of run rate...........
Thanks veryone for posting their screenshot......the graphics is the only thing that makes me want to upgrade my computer only to play the game.

Man this game is hard! -

hardmatchtp5.jpg

As you can see, the bowlers and batsmen have 100% confidence, and of course Englands been edited. I pretend this is a 2005 Ashes match lol.

Post some screenshots of your 'Ashes 2005' match John Adams that would be great!

PLEASE :hpraise

I love dancing down the wicket to the bolwers now. I never used to do that before at all, but now I do, and it's so much fun! I just love smasing Vettori for four, as is seen here -

dancemn1.jpg

YAY! lol :)

Oh and that's great how my uploaded vid looks raw and uncompressed. Even though this pic has been resized here for easy loading and viewing. The original pic which was great quality I meant is how my original vid looked like. I doubt anyone would have downloaded a 49 second vid that's way over 200meg just for a nicer look though...

Last edited:
John Adams I would download the vid if it was 150meg, but 200 and over, thats a little extreme.

ronnarin said:
John Adams I would download the vid if it was 150meg, but 200 and over, thats a little extreme.

lol I see. Well i'd not really want to spend the time uploading such a large vid file that is so short in viewing time as well tbh.

And psploversam, there's a zip I posted earlier in this thread that has 92 pics in it :)

Users who are viewing this thread